Sunday, July 20, 2008

I celebrate you,Julieta !



I cant wait for my friends here in the States to meet my goddaughter : Julieta !. She is 11 years old. Her Bday was yesterday .Loves playing the guitar.Her bedroom is all purple:her favourite color. I am so blessed in having her in my life. I remember my tears of joy when my cousin announced me i was gonna be the godmom of such a cute baby girl. I was 20. Young godmom !!!. It was and still is so special !!.
Juli came with my other two cousins to visit me back in february. We had a blast together. Here are some pics we took at that time. I hope you enjoy them .

Scrambled eggs, french toast and orange juice for us please!!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

These pictures are so great. I remember seeing them when we went to lunch at Gloria's. She's beautiful!

Paula Wilson said...

Thanks Amy,,, yep..those are some of the pics we took and you saw.
I d love for you to bring Kitty to see the puppies !!!!